Refunds, replacement and repairs
Please contact us BEFORE returning any products
Please choose carefully and contact us if you are unsure of sizing. DO NOT order one of each size and simply return the ones that do not fit. It costs us time and money to send orders.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind however we will do our best to help you choose an alternative product to suit. Any returns that are not due to a fault may include a restocking fee of 10% at our discretion.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
- Please keep your proof of purchase—e.g. your receipt.
We at Miss Moto realise that buying online can at times be hit and miss with sizes and fit, or that occasionally there may be a fault with the product so we are more than happy to exchange any garment that does not fit as long as it meets the following criteria.
– Must be in new condition (unused, unspoilt, tags still attached etc). Please try on your purchase as soon as you receive it. If there are any issues please contact us immediately to arrange an exchange. If your product doesn’t fit do not keep wearing it as we cannot accept returned goods that have been used.
– Return your purchase with any and all packaging that it was sent to you with (including tags etc).
– Make sure you have read our size guide and fitting instructions as some products (e.g. kevlar leggings) are a tight fit and require a special way to put them on.
– Any returned items will be subject to inspection before we will agree to exchange or return
– We are not responsible for the cost of posting your exchange back to us
– Please contact us with any questions
All of our products come with a standard 12 months manufacturers warranty against defect or manufacturing fault.
Exclusions and Liability
Whilst we aim to provide the best product we can, Miss Moto cannot be held liable for any accidents or injuries that may occur whilst wearing our products. Once you have received your purchase and start wearing your product whilst riding, it can be assumed you are happy with the condition and quality of your purchase.
As with any motorcycle protective equipment, we cannot guarantee its performance based on many variable factors. If you happen to be in a motorcycle accident, the safety performance of our products may be affected based on the type of accident, impact, abrasion time and other external factors.
Please contact us if you have any questions.