Alpinestars | Women's SP-8 V3 Gloves
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to our recent change of ownership, a few sizes and colours may be on backorder and may take up to 7-10 days to fulfil.
We will make sure you love your gear when it arrives!
A universal riding glove bristling with racing DNA, the Stella SP-8 v3 Leather Glove is constructed from highly abrasion-resistant, full-grain goat leather, and synthetic leather, and delivers high levels of protection thanks to its hard knuckle protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized women’s performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort.
- Incorporates premium quality synthetic suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control, and durability.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Perforated cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Hook and loop cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design, for a secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
- New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
- Arshield reinforcement on palm for enhanced abrasion resistance in the landing zone.
|Size||Hand Circumference (cm)
|XS||16.5 - 17.8
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3
|L||20.3 - 21.6
How to use
Measure the circumference of your hand at the widest point around your palm to find the correct glove size.
All measurements are in Centimetres (cm).
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
- The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
Engineered specifically for an optimized women’s performance fit.
Premium, full-grain leather and synthetic leather construction is comfortable, durable, and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the moulded hard knuckle protector.
Extended cuff for greater coverage with an integrated closure for security and ease of use.
An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert is strategically positioned on the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers an improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.