Alpinestars | Stella Kira V2 Leather Jacket
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a recent change in ownership, many MOTOGIRL items are on backorder and may take up to 2 weeks to fulfil.
If you need your item urgently, please contact us to check. If we have your item in stock, we can send it within 24 business hours.
- Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow.
- Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
- Reflective details.
- Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Stella Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Inner removable thermal liner for versatility.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)|
How to use
The value on the left hand side of this table is the Size you should select to add to cart.
The values on the right hand side of this table represent the measurements for your chest, bust and waist.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal
Bust: Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape horizontal
Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, inline with the navel, keeping the tape horizontal.
Please take each measurement and find the most suitable fit for your body.
All measurements are in Centimetres (cm).
- Optimized for a women’s performance fit.
- Main chassis is constructed from 1.3mm premium bovine leather for rider comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
- Large accordion stretch panels help with movement and comfort on the bike.
- Stretch panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and feel.
- Rear of the jacket is elongated for enhanced coverage when riding.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- Waist connection zipper allows quick and easy attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- According to European statutory law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AAA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.