Alpinestars | Women’s Stella Copper Textile Gloves
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to a recent change in ownership, many MOTOGIRL items are on backorder and may take up to 2 weeks to fulfil.
If you need your item urgently, please contact us to check. If we have your item in stock, we can send it within 24 business hours.
Designed specifically for female hands, the Stella Copper is a lightweight urban glove. Incorporating sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also comes equipped with touchscreen-compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones and padding on the fingers for enhanced rider comfort.
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertip on the index finger.
- Padding on fingers for improved rider comfort.
- Lycra fourchettes for high levels of breathability and flexibility.
|Size||Hand Circumference (cm)
|XS||16.5 - 17.8
|S||17.8 - 19|
|M||19 - 20.3
|L||20.3 - 21.6
How to use
Measure the circumference of your hand at the widest point around your palm to find the correct glove size.
All measurements are in Centimetres (cm).
- Anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit.
- Short, lightweight glove complete with urban styling, ideal for commuters.
- Hard knuckle covered by stretch spandex for high levels of impact protection.
- Full synthetic suede palm for added durability.
- Accordions on the backhand for increased finger flexibility.
- Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patches for superior grip.
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.