The Sherrie Leggings are ideal for the summer, with AA rating!
Latest fabric Technology! Single Layer Protection!
It took 2 years+ of development to get to market, and they finally arrived! After various sample runs on mixing the fabric and testing the fabric to ensure enough stretch, but at the same time ensuring they passed PPE garment testing.
What is the difference between the MotoGirl Leggings and the Sherrie Leggings?
- Single layer protection with breathable and moisture wicking mesh lining, that helps let air circulate to increase ventilation so you can cool down and get rid of sweat more quickly.
- Slight shine to the material, but will never fade
- No front pockets, only back pockets for a slim look
- CE Certified Garment – AA rated
- CE-Approved Level 2 knee protection included
- CE-Approved Level 2 hip protectors included
- High Waisted with thick belt loops
- Hip protector Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Heavy duty, stretchable and abrasion resistant
- Mesh wickaway inside lining
- 3 Different lengths. Petite 27″, Regular 30″ and Tall 33″
|PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION|
|Certified Garment||AA FprEN 17092-3:2019|
|Knee protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|
|Hip protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|