SIDI Vertigo-2 Lei Women’s Boots
The Vertigo Boot from SIDI debuted in 2014 after several years of laborious efforts to advance the sport road boot segment. Since then, the Vertigo has become one of SIDI’s best known and most iconic boots. Featuring the latest iteration of the Vertebra system, the Vertigo-2 stays true to its roots with a few shifts and adjustments to the original design.
The Vertigo-2 Boots are constructed of Technomicro base material, a composite microfiber material created from fine strands. The fibers act like natural leather yet are stronger, softer and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain.
One of the few pairs of SIDI boots to do so, the Vertigo series feature the Tecno VR adjustable calf system designed to accommodate calves of virtually any size in a clean, supportive and protective design. With a simple adjustment of the Tecno knob the internal monofilament line will evenly close and wrap the boot around the riders calf in micro adjustments for a perfect fit. A maximum adjustment of 5cm is provided.
The Vertigo-2 also utilizes a single ankle support brace that inhibits lateral movements and reinforces the internal and external ankle joint to offer increased support. Finally, vents operated by a sliding mechanism sit just below the single ankle support brace to provide optional airflow and added comfort should things start to heat up.
- Technomicro base material
- A single ankle support brace joins the internal and external ankle joint for more support
- Replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon toe sliders
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Nylon shin deflector plate
- Closeable air vent
- Zipper and VELCRO® brand closures
- Elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper for a bind free closure
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Fully encapsulated heel cup
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle in the foot area for comfort
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Shock absorbing heel cup
- Reflective heel panel
- Padded Achilles area
- Pleated panel in the front-arch area for maximum comfort
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont® polymer toe shift pad