The Sherrie Leggings are ideal for the summer, with AAA rating!
Latest fabric Technology! Single Layer Protection!
It took 2 years+ of development to get to market, and they finally arrived! After various sample runs on mixing the fabric and testing the fabric to ensure enough stretch, but at the same time ensuring they passed PPE garment testing.
What is the difference between the MotoGirl Leggings and the Sherrie Leggings?
- Single layer protection with breathable and moisture wicking mesh lining, that helps let air circulate to increase ventilation so you can cool down and get rid of sweat more quickly.
- Slight shine to the material, but will never fade
- No front pockets, only back pockets for a slim look
- CE Certified Garment - AAA rated
- CE-Approved Level 2 knee protection included
- CE-Approved Level 2 hip protectors included
- High Waisted with thick belt loops
- Hip protector Pockets
- Back Pockets
- Heavy duty, stretchable and abrasion resistant
- Mesh wickaway inside lining
|NATURAL WAIST||61 - 66||66 - 73.7||71.1 - 78.7||76.2 - 83.8||81.3 - 88.9||88.9 - 94||88.9 - 102||96.5 - 104||102 - 109||107 - 114||112 - 119||117 - 124||122 - 130|
|LOWER HIP||81.3 - 88.9||86.4 - 96.5||88.9 - 99.1||94 - 102||96.5 - 109||109 - 122||122 - 130||127 - 135||132 - 145||132 - 147||135 - 152||137 - 155||140 - 157|
||PETITE / SHORT||REGULAR||TALL / LONG|
|HEIGHT||145 - 160||160 - 170||170 - 183|
Performance & Protection
|PERFORMANCE & PROTECTION|
|Certified Garment||AAA FprEN 17092-3:2019|
|Knee protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|
|Hip protection||Level 2 EN1621-1:2012|
I’m yet to test the safety aspect (thankfully!) but these are the comfiest moto pants. So comfortable that I’ve taken out the armour after getting to work, and worn them all day. The fabric is quite thick though, and with the close fit, I’m wondering how hot they’ll get in summer. I went up two sizes based on the fit guide and found a great fit. Also noteworthy is that a tall size for this manufacturer is actually tall! Perfect!
Only negative was that the plastic packaging was absolutely shredded in the post. Luckily the pants were fine though. It needs to be boxed.
Love Love Love my leggings.....looks amazing whilst also giving protection
Being a larger female rider it is extremely hard to find riding gear. I purchased this larger sized leggings and it fits perfectly. It’s comfortable and the stretchy material stops it from digging into you. Highly recommended.