Urban riders don't have to shy away from their ride when the weather turns wet and cold. The Revit Hydra 2 H2O Gloves will keep you warm and dry while you splash through puddles downtown. A goatskin palm provides abrasion resistance and tactile feedback with your controls. PWR|shell twill stretch helps with fit and freedom of movement, while hydratex waterproofing keeps your hand dry. Thinsulate G and polar fleece help keep your hand warm even when the wind and rain have other plans.
- Goatskin shell- tanned leather made from goatskin is extremely durable
- Hydratex®|Z-liner waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. McFit® technology
- Thinsulate G liner insulation
- PWR|shell 500D stretch hard-shell knuckle
- Visor wiper material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function
- Connect fingertip developed specifically to operate touch screens